Renovations & Extensions
Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations
Builders traditionally focus on building new homes and only consider home bathroom & kitchen renovations as a sideline. At Affordable Building we’ve taken a different approach we decided to specialize in bathroom & kitchen renovations. We know that home renovations can actually be more challenging than building a new home. When you knock down a wall or pull up and old carpet you never know what you’re going to fine.
- Free Consultation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Kitchen Renovations
- Laundry Renovations
- Home Renovations
- Latest Styles and Design Tips
Some common renovations problems …
- Removal of hazardous materials like Asbestos.
- Additional tip fees, removal of asbestos, rubble, old tiles, vanities, kitchen stoves and appliances
- Restore old electrical wiring, fire alarms up to current Australian standards.
- Repairing water damage, rotten timber beams and posts around wet areas like old sinks or baths.
- Extra preparation before painting old kitchens and bathrooms, removal of mould.
- Movement in old houses can cause walls or floor to be out of alignment. So kitchens and bathrooms may need to be adapted because their no longer square
- Blending new renovations to the old home style so that the overall effect appears new and fresh.
As you can see the skills and processes are quite different from building a new home
The Budget for Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations
We can help keep your costs down
You’ve probably heard the renovation horror stories…when the costs spiral out of control, the money runs out, and the project is left half-finished. Keeping everything to budget is one of the key benefits of using a specialist renovation company.
With us, you’ll know what your project is going to cost from the outset. Secondly, our project management keeps everything on track and eliminates costly delays or mistakes. Lastly, with our group buying power on materials and labour, you’re assured of a quality renovation at the best cost.
The Project Manager for Bathroom & Kitchen RenovationsOne point of contact for your renovation
Architects, engineers, designers and tradesman all speak different languages. Your project manager is someone who can act as your interpreter throughout the process. Your project manager will explain what’s involved, what you should expect, and the pros and cons of different decisions. Throughout your project, you’ll have the benefit of their knowledge and experience – and it’s all included as part of our service.
In addition as part of our team, we have an a fully qualified valuer that can assess the market conditions and advise as to whether your ‘over-capitalising’ on your bathroom & kitchen renovations